This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get the conversation grooving?
11-27-2013, 09:52 PM
how to get the conversation grooving?
im a girl..
so this is my friend [guy] who is in my school
i have had lots of chat [fb] with him but...
alll of them are about studies and notes and some usual ones like 'whats up' and a few tv programs or songs... -_-
that is so boring !!!!
i want some tips from you people!
some topics for convos. which u have ExperIENced !!
please help me with this getting to know him and getting closer in friendship
i hope u got it...what i mean !! Wink
thank u fellas! ;D

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2013, 10:01 PM

Just be weird and silly. Do the little action things such like *_____ (whatever you might imagine to do)* because sometimes it can escalate to some funny conversations. But honestly, just be silly. Because the Internet is full of good laughs and you can make him too Smile

Ads

11-27-2013, 10:13 PM

You sound desperate, are you still in need of some ahemm...
11-27-2013, 10:17 PM

Well,u can know him better by just playing with ur environment . . .it easy and u may get it easy 4 sometime . . .
When he is chatting with u,u may start like "Hey wait! I'm getting a sip from my coffee" . . .and u may ask "do u like coffee" . . . .if he says yes u may proceed like "so u visit coffee day on weekends" and if he says "oh,then ur just a kfc man" . . . .and it goes on . . .just take a look around and use appropriate words to get it on with him . . . .and sometimes if he chats interestingly,just cut off so the next time he asks about u . . .after u get free with it ur great in these things . . . .talk random and unnecessary things to get into long chat . . .if u get bored just cut off . . .and good luck