Twitist Forums
how can i save photos from instagram or facebook to my phone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: how can i save photos from instagram or facebook to my phone? (/thread-90849.html)

how can i save photos from instagram or facebook to my phone? - Andrea - 12-19-2013 06:21 AM

- Caroline - 12-19-2013 06:35 AM

well with instagram you would have to take a screen shot of the photo to save it on your phone.
with facebook, there should be a button that says something along the lines of save photo. (if you have an iphone you will have to click on the photo and hold your finger there for about 2 seconds for a little menu to come up) then click save photo

hope i helped Smile

- Tommy Boy - 12-19-2013 06:47 AM

Either hold your thumb on the photo, then select 'save photo' or take a screen shot (pressing home button and lock button at the same time), then zooming in on the screenshot (in photos) and taking another.

- angel - 12-19-2013 07:00 AM

From Facebook you can click on a picture and go to the options and find share and you can share it to instagram or send it to your self through messaging.

- Gaurav Soni - 12-19-2013 07:01 AM

it depends on which phone you use !!

- RIcky - 12-19-2013 07:18 AM

Account Settings

From the settings tab on your profile, you can find and invite friends, view photos you've liked, log out of an account (Profile > Profile Settings > Log Out) and adjust all of your sharing, saving, privacy and push notification settings. You can also adjust additional Instagram settings in your device's Settings app.