This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i save photos from instagram or facebook to my phone?
12-19-2013, 06:21 AM
how can i save photos from instagram or facebook to my phone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 06:35 AM

well with instagram you would have to take a screen shot of the photo to save it on your phone.
with facebook, there should be a button that says something along the lines of save photo. (if you have an iphone you will have to click on the photo and hold your finger there for about 2 seconds for a little menu to come up) then click save photo

hope i helped Smile

Ads

12-19-2013, 06:47 AM

Either hold your thumb on the photo, then select 'save photo' or take a screen shot (pressing home button and lock button at the same time), then zooming in on the screenshot (in photos) and taking another.
12-19-2013, 07:00 AM

From Facebook you can click on a picture and go to the options and find share and you can share it to instagram or send it to your self through messaging.
12-19-2013, 07:01 AM

it depends on which phone you use !!
12-19-2013, 07:18 AM

Account Settings

From the settings tab on your profile, you can find and invite friends, view photos you've liked, log out of an account (Profile > Profile Settings > Log Out) and adjust all of your sharing, saving, privacy and push notification settings. You can also adjust additional Instagram settings in your device's Settings app.