Twitist Forums
how do i change my profile picture on facebook, but still keep the orginal likes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: how do i change my profile picture on facebook, but still keep the orginal likes? (/thread-92721.html)

how do i change my profile picture on facebook, but still keep the orginal likes? - k h - 12-30-2013 09:11 PM

Every time i upload a photo to facebook, i get a lot of likes on it but when i try and put that picture as my profile picture there are no likes on it. Ive seen a few people on facebook changing there profile picture and it always still has the original likes so why wont it work for me?

I go to the photo album, go to the original photo, click "make profile picture", and then it comes up as my profile picture but doesn't have the original likes?

- abraXus - 12-30-2013 09:20 PM

if the picture isnt already in your profile photos album, then there is no way to keep the likes on it when you make it your default, because it creates a copy of the picture in your profile photos album

the people you see it working for are changing their default photo to a photo that is already in the profile photos album