This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i change my profile picture on facebook, but still keep the orginal likes?
12-30-2013, 09:11 PM
how do i change my profile picture on facebook, but still keep the orginal likes?
Every time i upload a photo to facebook, i get a lot of likes on it but when i try and put that picture as my profile picture there are no likes on it. Ive seen a few people on facebook changing there profile picture and it always still has the original likes so why wont it work for me?

I go to the photo album, go to the original photo, click "make profile picture", and then it comes up as my profile picture but doesn't have the original likes?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 09:20 PM

if the picture isnt already in your profile photos album, then there is no way to keep the likes on it when you make it your default, because it creates a copy of the picture in your profile photos album

the people you see it working for are changing their default photo to a photo that is already in the profile photos album

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply