Twitist Forums
can the virus in my facebook account do something with my pics? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: can the virus in my facebook account do something with my pics? (/thread-93719.html)

can the virus in my facebook account do something with my pics? - sherin - 01-06-2014 01:56 AM

I had a virus in my account actually I clicked a link which said smething like this_"i jst saw who was going through my profile" it used to upload a pic which said the same frm my acoount thn I didn't use fb 4 a couple of months aftr tht whn I opened fb I couldn't find any virus (I mean no pic was uploaded) and I changed my password also thn I uploaded a pic of me and my frnds
now I completely deleted my facebook account and b4 deleting I unfrnded all my frnds and deleted all my pics now I am worried tht whether the virus can regain the pics tht I uploaded by directly typing the URL address of my pic and do smething with CAN THE VIRUS DO SMETHING LIKE THT???CAN IT REGAIN MY PIC???

- Kealen - 01-06-2014 02:09 AM

Hi.

Virus's are not stored in a "website" technically they are stored in the server of said "site" and or the script within also on your hard drive aka HDD... and no a virus cant do anything like that unless it was a keylogger which isn't actually technically a virus it's spyware and somebody else would be doing it... so your best bet is to run a virus scan on your computer and change all passwords you ever used.

Thanks, Kealen

- Daniel - 01-06-2014 02:19 AM

No it Can Not If you Delete your Facebook Account your Pictures would be Safe i Would Recommend Changing All your Passwords For All Accounts you Use Just to Be On The Safe Side And Run a Spywere and Virus Scann