This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can the virus in my facebook account do something with my pics?
01-06-2014, 01:56 AM
can the virus in my facebook account do something with my pics?
I had a virus in my account actually I clicked a link which said smething like this_"i jst saw who was going through my profile" it used to upload a pic which said the same frm my acoount thn I didn't use fb 4 a couple of months aftr tht whn I opened fb I couldn't find any virus (I mean no pic was uploaded) and I changed my password also thn I uploaded a pic of me and my frnds
now I completely deleted my facebook account and b4 deleting I unfrnded all my frnds and deleted all my pics now I am worried tht whether the virus can regain the pics tht I uploaded by directly typing the URL address of my pic and do smething with CAN THE VIRUS DO SMETHING LIKE THT???CAN IT REGAIN MY PIC???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 02:09 AM

Hi.

Virus's are not stored in a "website" technically they are stored in the server of said "site" and or the script within also on your hard drive aka HDD... and no a virus cant do anything like that unless it was a keylogger which isn't actually technically a virus it's spyware and somebody else would be doing it... so your best bet is to run a virus scan on your computer and change all passwords you ever used.

Thanks, Kealen

Ads

01-06-2014, 02:19 AM

No it Can Not If you Delete your Facebook Account your Pictures would be Safe i Would Recommend Changing All your Passwords For All Accounts you Use Just to Be On The Safe Side And Run a Spywere and Virus Scann