Twitist Forums
My friend's facebook account automatically sends event invitations to all her facebook friends..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My friend's facebook account automatically sends event invitations to all her facebook friends..? (/thread-94684.html)

My friend's facebook account automatically sends event invitations to all her facebook friends..? - john - 01-11-2014 11:15 PM

Does anyone know how she can get rid of this? It's really annoying..is that some kind of virus or spam or something like that? Please help!

- ? - 01-11-2014 11:30 PM

Hmm... there are a lot of possibility's. It wouldn't be a virus, but it could be spam or a hacker. It also could be the games posting on her behalf, you see when you join a game most of the time it asks you if it can have access to your profile info and to post on your behalf. I don't think you can get rid of this if you have agreed to it.
Well I hope I helped Tongue

- Daniel - 01-11-2014 11:44 PM

If Shes Not Sending it Than its Possible Someone May Be Hacking Her Account And Sending them Out i Would Tell Her to Change her Facebook password and Check Her Apps and See If There are Any Suspicious Apps If There Are Any Remove Them