This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend's facebook account automatically sends event invitations to all her facebook friends..?
01-11-2014, 11:15 PM
My friend's facebook account automatically sends event invitations to all her facebook friends..?
Does anyone know how she can get rid of this? It's really annoying..is that some kind of virus or spam or something like that? Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 11:30 PM

Hmm... there are a lot of possibility's. It wouldn't be a virus, but it could be spam or a hacker. It also could be the games posting on her behalf, you see when you join a game most of the time it asks you if it can have access to your profile info and to post on your behalf. I don't think you can get rid of this if you have agreed to it.
Well I hope I helped Tongue

Ads

01-11-2014, 11:44 PM

If Shes Not Sending it Than its Possible Someone May Be Hacking Her Account And Sending them Out i Would Tell Her to Change her Facebook password and Check Her Apps and See If There are Any Suspicious Apps If There Are Any Remove Them