Twitist Forums
I hate when people from elementary school on from facebook try to add me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I hate when people from elementary school on from facebook try to add me? (/thread-94775.html)

I hate when people from elementary school on from facebook try to add me? - TheMiarcleCat1524 - 01-12-2014 11:23 AM

LOL so I posted this same question before
I just forgot to add facebook hahaha But People from my elementary school never spoke to me and were mean to me. Should I exept their friend requests on face book? I only add people who I know are my real friends. xD But is it mean to just ignore them? I don't see the point if they never comment or if I never see them. Smile And they ignore me 2. So should I just ignore they're requests? I really just think they're being nosey and want someone to gossip about so that's why I'm ignoring them Haha. Smile

- becca - 01-12-2014 11:35 AM

No, because they might be adding you to make fun of you over the internet.

- John H - 01-12-2014 11:52 AM

Dude, your Facebook is exactly that.. YOURS. You decide on who you want to share your life with.

If you're looking for a personal opinion, I'd say a definite NO to these people.. Nobody has time for douchebags...

- Aimie Stephanie - 01-12-2014 12:01 PM

What I used to do, was block every kid that bullied me in school. I blocked their Facebook before they even found me... Haha. It may be annoying to have that many people on your block list, but it's just a suggestion! Or you know, don't accept their request.