This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate when people from elementary school on from facebook try to add me?
01-12-2014, 11:23 AM
I hate when people from elementary school on from facebook try to add me?
LOL so I posted this same question before
I just forgot to add facebook hahaha But People from my elementary school never spoke to me and were mean to me. Should I exept their friend requests on face book? I only add people who I know are my real friends. xD But is it mean to just ignore them? I don't see the point if they never comment or if I never see them. Smile And they ignore me 2. So should I just ignore they're requests? I really just think they're being nosey and want someone to gossip about so that's why I'm ignoring them Haha. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 11:35 AM

No, because they might be adding you to make fun of you over the internet.

Ads

01-12-2014, 11:52 AM

Dude, your Facebook is exactly that.. YOURS. You decide on who you want to share your life with.

If you're looking for a personal opinion, I'd say a definite NO to these people.. Nobody has time for douchebags...
01-12-2014, 12:01 PM

What I used to do, was block every kid that bullied me in school. I blocked their Facebook before they even found me... Haha. It may be annoying to have that many people on your block list, but it's just a suggestion! Or you know, don't accept their request.