Twitist Forums
Why Facebook is Not Charging From my Paypal Account?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why Facebook is Not Charging From my Paypal Account?? (/thread-94877.html)

Why Facebook is Not Charging From my Paypal Account?? - Areesh - 01-13-2014 12:36 AM

Two Months Ago i added my Credit card in Facebook to pay for Advertising. Unfortunately, Because of some information errors facebook did not accept my card and stop all advertising campaign i started. Then I Apply for a paypal account, Then add the same credit card in paypal and submit the paypal account to facebook for payment. Then some outstanding balance were charged immediately by Facebook about $10.50 from my paypal. And Paypal Charged that amount from my credit card. Then i deleted my Card from paypal. After that i withdrawal some amount about $40 to my paypal and started a Campaign of Adverting with $5 per day as a Sample for 2 days. The Campaign was Successful but there is one week passed facebook did not charge any thing from my paypal account. and Still there is $40 in paypal. Why Facebook is not Charging??

Please Answer.

- Daniel - 01-13-2014 12:46 AM

Make sure you put the correct card information if you did than please contact facebook at the help center and report the problem to them