This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Facebook is Not Charging From my Paypal Account??
01-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Why Facebook is Not Charging From my Paypal Account??
Two Months Ago i added my Credit card in Facebook to pay for Advertising. Unfortunately, Because of some information errors facebook did not accept my card and stop all advertising campaign i started. Then I Apply for a paypal account, Then add the same credit card in paypal and submit the paypal account to facebook for payment. Then some outstanding balance were charged immediately by Facebook about $10.50 from my paypal. And Paypal Charged that amount from my credit card. Then i deleted my Card from paypal. After that i withdrawal some amount about $40 to my paypal and started a Campaign of Adverting with $5 per day as a Sample for 2 days. The Campaign was Successful but there is one week passed facebook did not charge any thing from my paypal account. and Still there is $40 in paypal. Why Facebook is not Charging??

Please Answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 12:46 AM

Make sure you put the correct card information if you did than please contact facebook at the help center and report the problem to them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply