Twitist Forums
Thoughts on Mitt Romney ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Thoughts on Mitt Romney ? (/thread-9705.html)

Pages: 1 2

Thoughts on Mitt Romney ? - Chris - 10-14-2012 09:44 AM

ill start off with that i am a surefire republican.. and i must admit Mitt does flip flop a lot concerning social issues. but i still have to vote for him. the liberal media twists everything in favor of barack and everything in the other direction of mitt. people fail to realize that barack obama has caused more national debt then the infamous George Bush. Obama promised change when he came into office, well the unemployment rate has gone down, and people want to target the vetoing from the republicans. well the republicans veto his liberal policies.. yes they do. but he has still managed to put us in over 5 trillion more in debt then 2008. liberal policies do NOT improve economy. Obama claims his economic plan "worked". which clearly it didnt, it is the worst recovery of all time. Listen i respect Obama and his family 100% and have no grudge on them.. he rubs off as a great man and entertaining and charismatic. but when it comes down to it me being a young man about to be thrown into the real world. i know ill be getting taxed to death under OBAMA. if you fail to realize that his welfare programs are flawed then your simply a sick liberal. 1 out of 3 Americans have some sort of welfare. i personally know people who live in the so called ghetto collect welfare and also have Mercedes and have designer clothing me being a middle class citizen wouldnt dream of affording. i simply wont be able to shell out that kind of tax money. Mitt has been consistant on two things. IMMIGRATION AND BALANCING THE BUDGET. Cristina Saralegui SAID "mitt romney wants to make life for ilegalls so unbearable that they will self deport". ARE YOU AN SICK? THEY ARE ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL. they are not meant to be here. its simple. ILLEGAL. thats how it should be.. obama hasn't been much better than bush whom i dont like. PEOPLE BEING THE MEDIA JUST AVOID THE FACTS.
i don't necessarily love mitt Romney but its the solution. we must worry about our money and economy not social issues right now. that has no importance.

SORRY FOR THE ESSAY! LOL I JUST WANT OPINIONS. WHAT DO YOU THINK. BE RESPECTFUL AND I WILL TOO. IM JUST SIMPLY STATING MY OPINION BASED ON FACTS.

- Shane - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

I hope he wins. As a non american, it would be my wet dream to see Goliath fall to his knees.

- James - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

I don't like him or Obama ,I wish we could have got Ron Paul in

- Slivan - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

To everyone stop being Jelous of mitt Romney, he is a smart man, rich, educated, good looking man, very powerful man ,.trust me and I swear he will do super better job than Obama , I did vote for Obama , but not anymore , I love you mitt I wish you victory

- dermot - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

I am voting for
MR

- Matt - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

My thoughts on Mitt Romney? Why, I hope he unseats the current Commander in Chief in the next election.

- GOZ2FAST - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

Mitt is qualified to fix our current fiscal nightmare..OBAMA either doesn't know how, or is purposefully tanking our country...either way...Mitt is the only viable person to elect to fix it.

- Fearlessfaucet884 - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

Flaming queer.

- Chelsea - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

Look some of you people say stop giving your opinion then you want to say something mean about the other person I'm going to giving my opion and I have a right too and plus you can't tell use what to do we have alight we are a free country btw if you don't know that so I think mitt Romney is lieing,bull,fat head,big nose.fat tell is mean headed jerk

- Pete - 10-14-2012 09:52 AM

He's just so sleazy. I can't trust a guy who looks like that.