This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts on Mitt Romney ?
10-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Thoughts on Mitt Romney ?
ill start off with that i am a surefire republican.. and i must admit Mitt does flip flop a lot concerning social issues. but i still have to vote for him. the liberal media twists everything in favor of barack and everything in the other direction of mitt. people fail to realize that barack obama has caused more national debt then the infamous George Bush. Obama promised change when he came into office, well the unemployment rate has gone down, and people want to target the vetoing from the republicans. well the republicans veto his liberal policies.. yes they do. but he has still managed to put us in over 5 trillion more in debt then 2008. liberal policies do NOT improve economy. Obama claims his economic plan "worked". which clearly it didnt, it is the worst recovery of all time. Listen i respect Obama and his family 100% and have no grudge on them.. he rubs off as a great man and entertaining and charismatic. but when it comes down to it me being a young man about to be thrown into the real world. i know ill be getting taxed to death under OBAMA. if you fail to realize that his welfare programs are flawed then your simply a sick liberal. 1 out of 3 Americans have some sort of welfare. i personally know people who live in the so called ghetto collect welfare and also have Mercedes and have designer clothing me being a middle class citizen wouldnt dream of affording. i simply wont be able to shell out that kind of tax money. Mitt has been consistant on two things. IMMIGRATION AND BALANCING THE BUDGET. Cristina Saralegui SAID "mitt romney wants to make life for ilegalls so unbearable that they will self deport". ARE YOU AN SICK? THEY ARE ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL. they are not meant to be here. its simple. ILLEGAL. thats how it should be.. obama hasn't been much better than bush whom i dont like. PEOPLE BEING THE MEDIA JUST AVOID THE FACTS.
i don't necessarily love mitt Romney but its the solution. we must worry about our money and economy not social issues right now. that has no importance.

SORRY FOR THE ESSAY! LOL I JUST WANT OPINIONS. WHAT DO YOU THINK. BE RESPECTFUL AND I WILL TOO. IM JUST SIMPLY STATING MY OPINION BASED ON FACTS.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 09:52 AM

I hope he wins. As a non american, it would be my wet dream to see Goliath fall to his knees.

Ads

I don't like him or Obama ,I wish we could have got Ron Paul in

My thoughts on Mitt Romney? Why, I hope he unseats the current Commander in Chief in the next election.

Look some of you people say stop giving your opinion then you want to say something mean about the other person I'm going to giving my opion and I have a right too and plus you can't tell use what to do we have alight we are a free country btw if you don't know that so I think mitt Romney is lieing,bull,fat head,big nose.fat tell is mean headed jerk

He's just so sleazy. I can't trust a guy who looks like that.

I believe Willard is a phoney. He has flip-flopped on almost every major issue, and has never given any concrete examples on how he would fix the economy. The fact that he is a multimillionaire businessman does not qualify him to be president. He is so out of touch with the middle class he cannot imagine what it is like to live from bill to bill and having to worry how you are going to pay those bills. His golden spoon is stuck so far up his a$$ he cannot see reality as it exists for the rest of us working slobs. His trickle down economic theories have been proven to be a abysmal failure in the past.

He was a mediocre governor for one term. How does that prepare him for foreign policy or global economics?

Under Obama
- Lowest consecutive GDP quarters than anytime in our history
- Unemployment has nearly doubled
- More workers fall out of the labor force than anytime in our history
- Minority unemployment is highest in 30+ years
- Young worker unemployment highest since tracked in the 1950's
- Unemployment over 8% for 43 months, ....never has happened in our history
- 38% increase in Americans living at or below poverty,.... more than anytime in our history
- 36% increase in homelessness
- 13% more Americans WITHOUT healthcare today than 4 years ago
- 50% increase in debt
- 4.5x more people on food stamps
- 3x more people on welfare than anytime in our history
- In 3 wars instead of 2 and about to be a 4th with Syria
- Gitmo still open
- More companies have filed bankruptcy than anytime in our history
- 25% increase in home foreclosures
- Under Obamacare women can only get pap smears every 4 years instead of annually
- Under obamacare mamograms every 3 years instead of annually
- The real war on women

Bush caused the mess we're in. Romney's a bush clone. So HELL NO!!! Unemployment skyrocketed under republicans. It decreased under Obama. You said it was the worst recovery of all time. Well, at least it was recovery. I would rather have slow recovery under Obama than a depression under Romney.

Romney is at the mercy of big corporate money and individuals who agreed to back him only after all the other Republicans whom they preferred had negative information about their past or made negative comments during the primaries. I do not trust Romney because he clearly followed Obama's path with his own healthcare, pro-choice, and gun control while he was governor of Massachusetts. Now that he is running for President he denied he was ever for any of the convictions he stood for not long ago.

He's not a man; he's a commercial.

The debt growth while he was governor was during different economic times. There has been a worldwide economic crisis since 2008. Unemployment with our European allies hovers at 20-25%. There are parents who are giving up their children to orphanages because they can no longer afford to care for them. We are fortunate that our economy is somewhat stable in these dire times. We are now at 8.1%. When Reagan was President, his unemployment figures always hovered between 7.1% and 7.4%.

I also feel Romney will endanger our foreign policies. He travelled to Europe and to Israel this summer and was able to infuriate one of our biggest allies and made a comment about Jewish people that was both rude to the Jewish people and to their Arab neighbors. He has stated that he is ready to go to war - but to what avail. Obama saved our troops from Libya and Syria - not one American life was lost but we are getting the results there that we need.

I am voting for the best candidate: President Obama.