Twitist Forums
Libs are you okay with the obamacare website being wide open to even novice hackers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Libs are you okay with the obamacare website being wide open to even novice hackers? (/thread-98052.html)

Pages: 1 2

Libs are you okay with the obamacare website being wide open to even novice hackers? - Smartest Guy in the Room - 02-19-2014 12:32 PM

Can you say utter incompetence? If the obama was the most intelligent president ever as claimed by his supporters would he have allowed this to happen? He is the chief executive, right?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/19/hacking-expert-david-kennedy-says-he-cracked-healt/

- Smoking Joe - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

A. Your statement is not true.
B. There has been no hacking
C. There is no information on there to use even if somebody did hack, that they couldn't get online in 2 seconds anyway.

- Chewy Ivan 2 - 02-19-2014 12:41 PM

Sure. I'm not providing any information to the Obamacare site that isn't already available on already wide-open sites, like just about any social media network.

- Elliot - 02-19-2014 12:51 PM

Why didn't Bush protect us from the terrorists on 9/11? Utter incompetence if you ask me.

- teeny-tinydress558 - 02-19-2014 12:52 PM

if it's wide open... then is it being hacked?

I have a hard time believing that it's so wide open and no one is doing anything to it?

- Anti-Liberal - 02-19-2014 12:58 PM

The ppl who enrolled in obamadon'tcare are liberals, odds are with no jobs, hence they are looking for health insurance. So, they had nothing to steal.

- jimbo - 02-19-2014 01:07 PM

Obamacare is history, one way or the other. Probably "planned" that way, by his majesty. Who knows?

- YB Logical - 02-19-2014 01:12 PM

If the NSA has access to all of your personal information, then so should everyone else.
My liberals friends tell me that if you have nothing to hide then you should not care who has access to your information.
"Forward?", I ask.
"Hope and change?"
More Kool-Aid?
Anyone?

- Greasy Tony - 02-19-2014 01:16 PM

Target's site has been around for years, and it got hit.

- Cy - 02-19-2014 01:19 PM

Name one government website that people have not tried to hack. The difference between the healthcare web site and the IRS web site is that the IRS site has been successfully hacked. The Healthcare site has not.