This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Libs are you okay with the obamacare website being wide open to even novice hackers?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Libs are you okay with the obamacare website being wide open to even novice hackers?
Can you say utter incompetence? If the obama was the most intelligent president ever as claimed by his supporters would he have allowed this to happen? He is the chief executive, right?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...ked-healt/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

A. Your statement is not true.
B. There has been no hacking
C. There is no information on there to use even if somebody did hack, that they couldn't get online in 2 seconds anyway.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Sure. I'm not providing any information to the Obamacare site that isn't already available on already wide-open sites, like just about any social media network.
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Why didn't Bush protect us from the terrorists on 9/11? Utter incompetence if you ask me.
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

if it's wide open... then is it being hacked?

I have a hard time believing that it's so wide open and no one is doing anything to it?
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

The ppl who enrolled in obamadon'tcare are liberals, odds are with no jobs, hence they are looking for health insurance. So, they had nothing to steal.
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

Obamacare is history, one way or the other. Probably "planned" that way, by his majesty. Who knows?
02-19-2014, 01:12 PM

If the NSA has access to all of your personal information, then so should everyone else.
My liberals friends tell me that if you have nothing to hide then you should not care who has access to your information.
"Forward?", I ask.
"Hope and change?"
More Kool-Aid?
Anyone?
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Target's site has been around for years, and it got hit.
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

Name one government website that people have not tried to hack. The difference between the healthcare web site and the IRS web site is that the IRS site has been successfully hacked. The Healthcare site has not.