Twitist Forums
Is it okay to have only few trusted friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Is it okay to have only few trusted friends? (/thread-98063.html)

Is it okay to have only few trusted friends? - Truthful - 02-19-2014 12:32 PM

Okay, I have 3 trusted friends, 2 boys, 1 girl. I believe that having alot of friends brings in alot of drama and lowers your IQ, and i believes thats actually true. Also, one with not alot of friends has less chance of being used or betrayed. Am i right or am i right?

- ? - 02-19-2014 12:41 PM

Same here. But i need strong friends. Some boys bully me. I'm more skinny but stronger than them but i don't have strong friends. So it was very bad. Like i have strength but i can't fight. Hey, you wanna be a friend of mine? I'm sudipto shadman on facebook and i have a profile pic of my childgood wearing yellow tshirt and sunglasses

- Iris The Eyeris - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM

Definitely. It's best to have a few friends you know you can trust than a ton of "friends" who would gladly screw you over. I have a general rule of thumb when it comes to making friends: They must be willing to take a bullet for me and vice versa.

- The Spork - 02-19-2014 12:53 PM

eh. i like to have a few close friendships, simply because it's hard to maintain them with a large number of people. if it were possible to have a thousand friendships and be close to all of them, yea i'd do it