This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay to have only few trusted friends?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Is it okay to have only few trusted friends?
Okay, I have 3 trusted friends, 2 boys, 1 girl. I believe that having alot of friends brings in alot of drama and lowers your IQ, and i believes thats actually true. Also, one with not alot of friends has less chance of being used or betrayed. Am i right or am i right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Same here. But i need strong friends. Some boys bully me. I'm more skinny but stronger than them but i don't have strong friends. So it was very bad. Like i have strength but i can't fight. Hey, you wanna be a friend of mine? I'm sudipto shadman on facebook and i have a profile pic of my childgood wearing yellow tshirt and sunglasses

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Definitely. It's best to have a few friends you know you can trust than a ton of "friends" who would gladly screw you over. I have a general rule of thumb when it comes to making friends: They must be willing to take a bullet for me and vice versa.
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

eh. i like to have a few close friendships, simply because it's hard to maintain them with a large number of people. if it were possible to have a thousand friendships and be close to all of them, yea i'd do it