Twitist Forums
Does this guy like me or what? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does this guy like me or what? (/thread-98828.html)

Does this guy like me or what? - Waigon - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

I'm gay and I told this guy (who says he's straight but I don't know) that I fancy him about a month ago via text. He never replied. I saw him a few weeks later at a party and neither of us spoke about it (I got drunk to cope, so it wasn't awkward). It's like I never said anything. Anyway he spoke to me there so that was okay. He's made excuses for two other catch ups with friends since then. But yesterday I put a Facebook status saying: "If you don't want to date me, that's fine. I get that. But you're wrong. AND I HATE YOU." Haha.
It's a quote from a show I like, nothing to do with him or anything. He wrote on the status: "What the hell are you on about??" And I got so embarrassed, so I explained that it was a quote from a TV show, and he said: "Fair enough. You and your movies, lol."

I am so confused. If he's awkward about a gay guy liking him, why would he even write on my status? I wonder if he's trying to process what I told him or something.

Any thoughts? I don't get people...

- forever.charmed - 02-19-2014 12:40 PM

I think it's the part where you said 'I hate you' that attracted his attention. He probably doesn't want to be on bad terms with you.