This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this guy like me or what?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Does this guy like me or what?
I'm gay and I told this guy (who says he's straight but I don't know) that I fancy him about a month ago via text. He never replied. I saw him a few weeks later at a party and neither of us spoke about it (I got drunk to cope, so it wasn't awkward). It's like I never said anything. Anyway he spoke to me there so that was okay. He's made excuses for two other catch ups with friends since then. But yesterday I put a Facebook status saying: "If you don't want to date me, that's fine. I get that. But you're wrong. AND I HATE YOU." Haha.
It's a quote from a show I like, nothing to do with him or anything. He wrote on the status: "What the hell are you on about??" And I got so embarrassed, so I explained that it was a quote from a TV show, and he said: "Fair enough. You and your movies, lol."

I am so confused. If he's awkward about a gay guy liking him, why would he even write on my status? I wonder if he's trying to process what I told him or something.

Any thoughts? I don't get people...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

I think it's the part where you said 'I hate you' that attracted his attention. He probably doesn't want to be on bad terms with you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply