Twitist Forums
Trends you are sick of? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Trends you are sick of? (/thread-9939.html)

Pages: 1 2

Trends you are sick of? - MaddieLUVSMilo - 10-14-2012 02:39 PM

The fish symbol on the back of cars, I know its symbolic of Jesus, but its everywhere! Political bumper stickers promoting abortion, Anything juicy couture or pants that have words on the butt, When I see a person in summer wearing snow boots with a mini skirt I cringe, when I see tripp pants on people that arent goths, when I see bright colored hair on black women, i.e. blonde weave on a woman darker than wesley snipes, and Twitter. Wtf is Twitter?! Tell me things that just make you say wtf that should be axed!
Solly, Excuse you, you lezzy trump, you must take into account the definition of a trend, must we resort to the dictionary for a school book lesson?

- scrawnyarmy323 - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

Atheism

- Dave - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

I agree with you on Twitter. I never heard of it a couple of months ago and now everyone's crazy over it. And I still don't know what it really is haha.

- Zander - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

Bible quoting...

- DLA - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

obama

- bobby01987 - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

Trends I'm sick of?
People posting inane questions in the wrong section of Yahoo Answers.

- apostole55 - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

The educational system.

EDIT: And North Korea, they have been pissing me off lately with all of this "Declaration of war" crap.

- Off Grid Granny - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

Baby talk by adults
Bad grammar anywhere
Text message shorthand in anything but a text message
Getting shorted on food -- tuna tins have now lost 1/2 ounce, yogurt used to be 8 ounces, now 6, ice cream no longer comes in gallon tubs....
Nonsensical cop-out statements like, "Then we agree to disagree."
The propensity to "dumb down" everything to a lower intellectual level rather than trying to raise the intellectual level

And the biggest trend of all, take away American's freedoms for "their own good and safety." That one frosts my cupcake.

- Karen:) - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

tierd of black people wearing neon colored jeans!

- skinnyjudge412 - 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

Twitter. I know what it is, but I don't CARE that you are "Out to dinner with friends, pce"

Political bumper stickers that aren't funny or witty, or any touching bumper stickers.

People that practice religions that are totally obscure in the West just because their hollywood sweethearts started practicing it (even though THEY are usually doing it wrong too).

AND... listening to CNN or Fox News. Biased as hell imo, on both spectrums.