This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trends you are sick of?
10-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Trends you are sick of?
The fish symbol on the back of cars, I know its symbolic of Jesus, but its everywhere! Political bumper stickers promoting abortion, Anything juicy couture or pants that have words on the butt, When I see a person in summer wearing snow boots with a mini skirt I cringe, when I see tripp pants on people that arent goths, when I see bright colored hair on black women, i.e. blonde weave on a woman darker than wesley snipes, and Twitter. Wtf is Twitter?! Tell me things that just make you say wtf that should be axed!
Solly, Excuse you, you lezzy trump, you must take into account the definition of a trend, must we resort to the dictionary for a school book lesson?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Atheism

Ads

I agree with you on Twitter. I never heard of it a couple of months ago and now everyone's crazy over it. And I still don't know what it really is haha.

Bible quoting...

obama

Trends I'm sick of?
People posting inane questions in the wrong section of Yahoo Answers.

The educational system.

EDIT: And North Korea, they have been pissing me off lately with all of this "Declaration of war" crap.

Baby talk by adults
Bad grammar anywhere
Text message shorthand in anything but a text message
Getting shorted on food -- tuna tins have now lost 1/2 ounce, yogurt used to be 8 ounces, now 6, ice cream no longer comes in gallon tubs....
Nonsensical cop-out statements like, "Then we agree to disagree."
The propensity to "dumb down" everything to a lower intellectual level rather than trying to raise the intellectual level

And the biggest trend of all, take away American's freedoms for "their own good and safety." That one frosts my cupcake.

tierd of black people wearing neon colored jeans!

Poorly fitting clothes ... lady's out there with way more than a muffin top going on ... Stuff flapping around is not sexy, it makes you a fashion victim!