Twitist Forums
How do I get her interested in me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get her interested in me? (/thread-99416.html)

How do I get her interested in me? - Killer - 02-19-2014 12:40 PM

We had a great conversation at a party back in October. Didn't make her laugh but we had a lot in common. After that I added her on Facebook and from there every time I try to start a conversation with her it always stops abruptly after she replies once. What can I say to get her interested? I won't see her again until my friend has another party and maybe she won't show up this time. Should I just PM her that we have a lot in common and I like her and want to go out? Or should I take a more subtle approach?

I feel like just asking her online if she wants to hang out would be weird. I mean in the past we've had about two conversations heavily spaced apart so we don't really know each other that well, I mean we know each other but it's few and far between when I see her so it would be kind of uncomfortable for her I think. So what should I say or do?

It will be sometime before I can throw my own get together and invite them all (and I would invite them all so she doesn't suspect anything). My friend said just find a way to go over to her house or invite myself over then from there watch movies with her and break the touch barrier slowly. Uhhh I wish I worked with or had classes with her. And I know she won't stay single long. So yeah any advice?

- teeny-tinyboot690 - 02-19-2014 12:41 PM

If you have her phone number, call her. Tell her who you are and ask if she'd like to go on a date... if it makes her feel more comfortable, see if another couple could go too. Or see if a group of your friends could do something together....
The worst that can happen is she says no.
I say to call on the phone because it's more personal than messages.