This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get her interested in me?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
How do I get her interested in me?
We had a great conversation at a party back in October. Didn't make her laugh but we had a lot in common. After that I added her on Facebook and from there every time I try to start a conversation with her it always stops abruptly after she replies once. What can I say to get her interested? I won't see her again until my friend has another party and maybe she won't show up this time. Should I just PM her that we have a lot in common and I like her and want to go out? Or should I take a more subtle approach?

I feel like just asking her online if she wants to hang out would be weird. I mean in the past we've had about two conversations heavily spaced apart so we don't really know each other that well, I mean we know each other but it's few and far between when I see her so it would be kind of uncomfortable for her I think. So what should I say or do?

It will be sometime before I can throw my own get together and invite them all (and I would invite them all so she doesn't suspect anything). My friend said just find a way to go over to her house or invite myself over then from there watch movies with her and break the touch barrier slowly. Uhhh I wish I worked with or had classes with her. And I know she won't stay single long. So yeah any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

If you have her phone number, call her. Tell her who you are and ask if she'd like to go on a date... if it makes her feel more comfortable, see if another couple could go too. Or see if a group of your friends could do something together....
The worst that can happen is she says no.
I say to call on the phone because it's more personal than messages.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply