This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are you supposed to wait a bit before adding your girlfriend as your relationship on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
are you supposed to wait a bit before adding your girlfriend as your relationship on facebook?
I just got my girlfriend 2 days ago and I was wondering if you're supposed to wait a little or not so they could tell their friends in person first or so you don't look crazy lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:07 PM

your not suppose to wait but i guess if you want to wait for her to put it first that will be ok just make sure to put your in a relationship not single and add her name when she adds you

Ads

I dont think it matters...I added my boyfriend the night we started to date.

"just got her" sounds like you bought her or something but no i would wait for it to be mutual for you both to put each other as a relationship

Hahaa. Well you don't necessarily have too. But it would be best to wait like a week or so then change it(:

it doesn't really matter. when my boyfriend decided we become official i asked if we should and he accepted it. we've been official since june 1st Smile

Nope. You do it as soon as you are official. Check her facebook status and see if she put it in her status. I bet it say's "In a relationship with. (your name here). If she didn't put it in her status, ask her why. Maybe she's waitiing for you. But as long as you both said "yes, lets be a couple" then that's it. You are facebook qualified.

Sadly I must add this. If it ends, you would remove it soon. Lest she call you a stalker.

No u do it straightaway

you could ask your girlfriend if she wants to add the relationship thing on facebook....

usually you shouldn't have to wait

ha ha, ask her, lol.

Cuz my boyfriend added me the next day and everyone found out, but my parents made us break up so it was an embarassemet that everyone found out, ha haahaaaa....

But that doesnt mean that you guys will break up soon! duh!

But itd be just easy to ask her, since shes your gilfriend now,...

you might just tell her like a joke...

"so its not official till we update it on facebook, ha hah aaaaa" then you both laugh and you say, so i'm gonna go do it right now! and run and do it. ....ok im too detailed but whatever..