This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is one of the reasons you don't have a Facebook account that you don't want to give?
11-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Is one of the reasons you don't have a Facebook account that you don't want to give?
that little turd who invented it anymore money?
tank girl - that boy is getting paid!
ugh, i'm not saying it costs you money dummies. but he's getting mega rich off the bs. goddamn read the question before you answer it. dumbasses.
hmm that's not me giving the thumbs down by the way. i think its someone that really likes facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 PM

>Implying it costs money to use Facebook

Not by me! It's free to use Facebook. He gets paid for ads.

Ads

It's Just Boring!

I,d rather not be stalked is why I don,t use one haha

boo facebook

I thought Tom from myspace really wanted to be my friend because he was the first to add me. I kept asking him to invite me over his house so we can do blow and count his money but he never responded. I'm just glad Zuckerberg keeps it real and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

Oh and by the way, *blocked* for talkingshitabout facebook. You should be ashamed of yourself

No, it's because my father, mother, sister, grandmother, and all my aunts and uncles all have facebooks.

I only have a fb account to show all my HS friends that my life is better than theirs. I hate all the games, if I wanted a farm I would grow one. I don't copy and paste nor do I believe that little Suzy I have terminal cancer please repost ever gets a penny from the fb or even exists.
It's all about my image.

I have a FB account, but it's only because most of my friends from Answers bailed and went over there. I detest FB!

I don't really like Facebook, it's just a couple of games I'm add...er...attracted to
and it's none of that sissy farm crap either. I got to have my Empires And Allies, there I crank out weapons of mass destruction then unleash them against unsuspecting foes, okay, I attack friends too, but they deserve it.
And then there's Mafia Wars...