This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete him off Facebook?
11-30-2013, 05:54 AM
Should I delete him off Facebook?
He pissed me off last night and I updated a status "Well you're getting unfriended" and he liked it. We're not "talking" anymore. I'm super pissed. Should I or not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2013, 06:00 AM

He liked his own status? That deserves an unfriend in itself.

Unfriend him, then you can say YOU unfriended him

Ads

11-30-2013, 06:12 AM

Yes, sounds like too much angsty drama to me.
11-30-2013, 06:14 AM

sounds like a lot of drama. Ultimately it's your decision to make but whatever you decide stick to your guns and don't let him make more drama. hope that helps. Sad
11-30-2013, 06:25 AM

Yes totally girl GO DELETE HIM!
11-30-2013, 06:40 AM

Don&#x27;t, just don&#x27;t talk to him and live your own life, you&#x27;ll probably look a bit, well, stupid if you just unfriend someone because he pissed you off, don&#x27;t show mich emotions, don&#x27;t show that you care all that much, just ignore it and him, unless it was something &quot;more&quot; than friendship, which is a completely different thing...
11-30-2013, 06:45 AM

what kinda relationship do you have with him? remember everyone has fights and its not a big thing. You guys will work it out soon enough. just give it some time and talk it out later
11-30-2013, 07:00 AM

You said he 'pissed you off last night' but how did you feel this morning ?? 'Super Pissed' cause he had 'liked' what you had said about unfriending him. You only said you were going to do it cos you were annoyed with him at the time - he only 'liked' it cos he was annoyed with you at the time. If you REALLY wanted to unfriend him you would have done it by now and would not be asking us and if he had REALLY liked it, he would have already 'unfriended' you. If there was no such thing as Facebook, you would have both stewed on it overnight and forgotten about it in the morning. Unless he has done something really unforgivable, don't do something you might regret and lose a friend. Neither of you sound as if you really want to end this friendship - it was just a 'knee jerk' reaction we ALL suffer from from time to time.
11-30-2013, 07:03 AM

I think you should be the mature one and not delete him. I don't think you should have made that status update in the first place, it's silly to splash passive-aggressive messages on social media in your anger.