This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was this wrong to do?
04-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Was this wrong to do?
I ordered an xbox live card from amazon for $40 dollars. It was supposed to arrive 2 days ago and it didnt so I called amazon. They told me give it one more day which was yesterday. When it didnt arrive yesterday I called and they they told me I can get a refund and cancel the order. I did that and got my 40 dollars back and today my xbox live card arrived. Is it ok if I keep it. Its not a lot of money at all especially to the founder of amazon.com who is worth over 27 billion but I still feel like I stole it. Do you think it is ok if I keep it? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:21 PM

It depends on you. If you have a conscience then the right thing to do is inform them and ask how you can pay for it since you already canceled your order. Who knows, maybe they will reward you for being honest and let you keep the card for free.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:23 PM

Keep it! Us buyers get ripped off more than you think.
They're the ones that our stealing from us in the long run.
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM

Well if you wish to be branded a thief and the next time the door bell rings see a cop standing there keep it.

OTHERWISE: Amazon aren't stupid the postal service will have recorded delivery of the goods now. You either contact them again to make arrangements to pay or send the card back.

Amazon didn't get to have all their money by being stupid and what you did has been tried by scammers along time ago and is now well known.