This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What type of website can I create to then utilize affiliate programs?
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM
What type of website can I create to then utilize affiliate programs?
I would like to create a website that bring people to my site and I can generate income using affiliate programs.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

Most commonly an information site resembling a magazine would be used to earn search engine ranking from it's original quality content, and earn visitors trust by providing a lot of valuable free information that include the occasional mention of some affiliate product.

A blog platform like Blogger.com or wordpress.com may be easiest for regular content additions, even from a cell phone may be possible. Google's Blogger has no upgrade fees and tolerates a degree of commercial activity, your investment is better protected if you at least invest $12/yr in a custom domain name allowing you to change hosts if needed.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Hi,

Ask your friends to tell you what you good at and try and provide that service online for free or for a fee. maybe there are laso affiliates products that are related to your passion that you can promote. Its better to spend time on the things that you enjoy doing because you end up not worrying about the money at all and that is the magic pill.

Money comes to you when you least expect it....be obsessed about ti and seewhat happens