This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make a lot of friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:34 PM

to answer your question.. if you friend people, youre name will start popping around and someone ought to friend you.

its like when you started out. if you didnt start friending and announcing that youre here now, nobody wouldve known.

and there's really nothing to it. no luck or whatever. its just people and them friending you first or not. it really doesnt go deeper than that.

typically and obviously, if youre popular or well-known, you tend to get a lot of requests. it just works like that(;

and now to another point..

i keep my fb strictly friends and family only (i mean, why would i want total strangers viewing some semi-personal stuff?).. so if i were to get a friend request, it would hopefully be from someone i know.

well, why would you want it full of strangers to boost the number? like someone said, probably a third of them your cousin has never known.

id rather have a hundred of people im close friends with, family, and some aquantinces than 2300 with half being people ive never seen before..(:

and who really cares how many friends youve got? shallow people maybe.. but we dont really care about them anyway, remember?(:

just dont worry about it. if they want to friend you, they will. and if you want, you approach them first(:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bob - 11-09-2012, 12:34 PM
[] - Greg - 11-09-2012, 12:34 PM
[] - Casey - 11-09-2012, 12:34 PM
[] - crystal bby - 11-09-2012 12:34 PM
[] - Dennis Chan - 11-09-2012, 12:34 PM