This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make friends?
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM

*sigh* I know how you feel Jesse . what you're saying hit close to home. I graduated early and only two of my close friends stuck by me while the others drifted away, but now they also seem like they have other things to do and well they have more friends too and they haven't talked to me in a month. so i'm also kind of friendless and i got to a point where i got really really depressed about that because they don't even text me anymore Sad (one even deleted me out of her facebook!). one day though (like yesterday tee hee) , i snapped out of it and i realized that the world is a really big place (i live in a big city) and well i developed a plan. I think i should talk to my neighbors more, get a job (i applied for one already), volunteer, join sport teams, make online friends in anime websites (we have things in common ^-^) i even got a puppy and he seems to fill some kind of void . so like if you ever feel alone just msg. me. we can be pen-pals =) we have to start from somewhere right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I make friends? - Jesse - 11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
[] - Katherine - 11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
[] - Itzel - 11-09-2012 12:41 PM
[] - Arial - 11-09-2012, 12:41 PM