This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This gay girl really caught my attention. I want to start talking to her but don't know how...?
11-09-2012, 12:36 PM
This gay girl really caught my attention. I want to start talking to her but don't know how...?
I'm an 18 year old lesbian and it's my 1st year in college. I went to my school's GSA 3 times already (which is once a week) and it's amazing. About 60-80 people come each week. So that first week, i saw this girl and I was instantly attracted to her. Usually i go for fems but with a little sportiness, tho im not big on "types" or "labels", love is love you know. But she's kinda bad-ass punkish; with a lip ring, dark clothing, and she smokes which i really don't like but watever. At that meeting, i was able to find out her name, since we all said something about ourselves, and she also said she's a super senior, which probably makes her like 21 or 22, so idk about the age difference.

The 2nd time she didn't come to the meeting, but i saw her there today and really was hoping to talk to her but i couldnt. She knows a lot of people since she's been at the school for a while and im new since im a freshie. I've taken a bunch of chances tho. Even tho i never talked to her, i added her as a friend on facebook, and liked her status and facebook profile pic (not the same day of course) in hopes of her messaging me, but nothing ever happened.

I was kinda thinking of messaging her on facebook something like, "heyy, i know we haven't talked, but i think we should Smile". I dont know if i should be that straightforward tho haha. But i really dont wanna wait til wednesday, since i only see her at the meetings, waiting to talk to her which i might not even be able to. The only thing that happened today was i walked over to my friend who happened to be right near her, and she kinda turned around and looked at me for a sec. So literally nothing has happened lol.

If you were in my position, what would you do? Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
This gay girl really caught my attention. I want to start talking to her but don't know how...? - heyyy - 11-09-2012 12:36 PM
[] - Cat - 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
[] - Susan - 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
[] - stop2think - 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM