This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I a normal teen??
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Am I a normal teen??
Hi(: So I go to a charter high school (which is pretty much independent study), so I'm at home most of the time. I really don't have many friends, I probably only have like 9 that are actually more than just acquaintances, so I rarely go out and do stuff with friends. Lately I've been feeling really depressed and lonely, cause I'll see other people with alot of other friends and I'll see people post pictures on Facebook of them with a group of friends and it makes me realize how lonely I really am. I'm very smart, and very mature for my age. I feel like I'm not getting to experience my teenage years at all because I never do anything and the most rebellious thing I've done is stretched my ears up another size behind my dad's back. I want to get in trouble and do stupid stuff and have regrets and just be a teenager (I know where to stop though) but I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about going to a regular high school next year but I'm not sure because I'm also pretty shy. I just don't know what I should do any tips please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I a normal teen?? - Your - 11-09-2012 12:42 PM
[] - Md - 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
[] - Alexander - 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
[] - pink - 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
[] - sarah. - 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
[] - The guy - 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
[] - Lagartijamorada - 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM