This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend is always deleting wallposts on his facebook so I don't see it?
11-09-2012, 05:01 PM
My boyfriend is always deleting wallposts on his facebook so I don't see it?
We've been together since June 14th, 2010. We live an hour apart, but see each other a few times a month. I'm 17, he's 19.

Well, for his Facebook.. he uses my old email so I get notifications on it from his Facebook. About 2 weeks ago, I checked that email and there was email notifications on there from his cousin posting on his wall... my boyfriend deleted it so I wouldn't see it. It said ''cuff your chick foo'' which means as if your girl is doing something crazy or having fun, etc.. I wasn't doing anything when he posted that? My boyfriend deleted it before I saw it.

After I told him to stop hiding these wall posts from me.. I log onto the email today, to find another wall post that was deleted before I saw it! From his cousin. I only got notifications of the comments his cousin posted but I don't know what my boyfriend had said. Here's what his cousin said:

Cousin: Why you so gay foo?
Cousin: Don't call me what you already are haha
Cousin: That's why I got your girl up here huh? Haha just playing
Cousin: Delete this before she see's it

I'm soo tired of him hiding stuff from me. It's ONLY a wall post, but if it has to be deleted so I can't see it then there's something suspicious about it. Especially when the first time, he said cuff your chick.. I wasn't even doing anything that night. Second time, he tells my boyfriend he got his girl? His cousin doesn't even like me so I don't know why he'd say that.

I feel like messaging his cousin and telling him to stop telling my bf stupid shit and telling him to delete it so I won't see it, but I don't know. I feel hurt cause he try's hiding it from me :/

Ugh. What to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My boyfriend is always deleting wallposts on his facebook so I don't see it? - Skilz Oner - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM
[] - Rob - 11-09-2012, 05:09 PM
[] - olderwiser100a - 11-09-2012, 05:09 PM