This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to talk to a girl you like for the first time on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:24 PM

This is exactly how I met my girlfriend (she's a babe.)

Here's what you do:

1.) Like some of her posts. Especially things that might make her think that you and she may have talked about that thing. But be honest. Like them because they are good. If she's a boring slag, don't bother.
2.) See if she responds.
3.) When she responds message her back. Make sure that she knows that you're cool and awesome and that she is someone you really need to get to know more - preferably in person. See if she has anything she likes to do (read her facebook profile) and be charming and flirty.
4.) If it says "in a relationship" then you shouldn't ask her about it. wait until the 4th date and just kind of let her mention it. And then be cool about it, because it's clear that she's going to be yours now.
5.) Don't send her any detailed invitation right off the bat. Wait for her to ask you out. Or say that you might be at some place on a Wednesday night and give her your phone number in case she wants to go - or say that she could give you hers and then you could call her if the place is cool. But honestly, it's best if she asks you out.
6.) Don't assume anything, but if she brings you a pie, you're in.
7.) Fall in love.
8.) Move in together.
9.) Kick it with each other in your loft while the dog takes a nap and answer questions on Yahoo! Answers together.
10.) kisses and laughter.

Right, well... Oh shit - I forgot, grow a beard if she's down.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ted - 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM
[] - Kirk - 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM
[] - GuitarKat - 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM
[] - J$ - 11-09-2012 06:24 PM