This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to talk to a girl you like for the first time on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:24 PM

Am I really the only one the feels compeled to ask some questions about this?

I'm not trying to be mean. But I just need to know.

Do you even know this chick other than facebook? Does maybe....she....know people that you know at all or is this just some random chick?

If this is some random chick then Sorry bro, but it doesnt matter what you do it's creepy, shit it was creepy from the moment that someone from Maine added someone from Utah that has no mutual friends......

I want to believe that this is someone that you can actually meet and get to know....like someone that maybe you go to school with, or has some of the same friends that you do. If that's the case then just say hey. The best thing that you can do is just strike up a small conversation. If you go to school with her bring up something that happened at school that you know she knows about so you have something that you can talk about. Mostly tho man, I would establish some sort of....for lack of better words..."getting to know each other" before you ask her out. Besides what if you when you talk to her all she wants to talk about is small dogs that fit into cute lil purses and designer clothes (no offense) lol.

Be yourself set up communication and if eventually you two decide that you like talking to each other then see about hanging out in person, with a group of friends at first or something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ted - 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM
[] - Kirk - 11-09-2012 06:24 PM
[] - GuitarKat - 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM
[] - J$ - 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM