This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you are on a social network like Facebook, how many of your posts a day pertain to your kids?
11-09-2012, 07:27 PM

none. am I the only who doesn't do this? I think I am. I am pretty private, even with my close friends, and I don't like posting things like "R and I are going on a walk," or "R is just so cute - he does so and so..." I just don't feel the need to tell everyone on my facebook random things about my kid, since most of the time I'm not particularly interested in random things about other peoples' kids. that sounds so harsh but I'm being honest...I'm just private and I've got lots of people on my facebook who I don't even really like (old people from high school and such) enough to talk to any given day...so I just keep mum on most stuff like that. I would delete people but then I'm going to show up and be one of those people that say you should connect with and then they'd know I defriended them...blah blah blah. facebook sucks Tongue

BQ: my life definitely revolves around my child -- most times. maybe that's why I don't post about them -- when I am on facebook I don't particularly even want to talk about the daily things going on around here...that's what y!a is for....

I still make time to go out and hang out with friends. I'd say I'm 90% mama, 10% other.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - gabriela - 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
[] - kim h - 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
[] - Quietsugar498 - 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
[] - s@hm prefers peggy - 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
[] - straightflavor489 - 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
[] - hey mama - 11-09-2012 07:27 PM
[] - littlecaption855 - 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM