This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feel like an idiot, help me!?
10-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Feel like an idiot, help me!?
I've never been one to give up or stop trying no matter what but today I feel heartbroken and hurt so much.

The person I fell for has literally kicked my in my balls so hard it feels like I want to die inside. We got to now each other so well, or so it seemed! She knows everything there is to know about me, we became so close. Been out a few times and things carried on.

She didn't reply to my text which was "heyyy, hope you had a better day today xxx" cause yesterday she was really stressed about her car. This was about 6 hours ago, and she's the type of person who replies in seconds. So I thought something was wrong but didn't want to keep on at her so I just left it. Anyway, i pop on to twitter and she's having a full on rage about people in general, how she hates everyone and all that. Then I go onto facebook and she's like "finding someone is the hardest thing ever". It's like HELLLLO i am here! I've been here the whole time, every time she has a bad day I've been there, when she's been crying at night and phoned me at 3 in the morning i stayed up and spoke to her for hours. It's literally killed me. How can you forget about me like this? Why even say it?

It feels like the lowest point because i just know it's aimmed in my direction. I've been nothing but nice. I'm not being big headed or anything but I'm literally too kind, if that's possible. but know I feel like an idiot, what have i done to deserve this. feels like i'll never be good for anyone.

what do i do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel like an idiot, help me!? - Patrick - 10-02-2012 08:35 PM
[] - Miles - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
[] - dancer(: - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
[] - James W. - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
[] - cookie - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
[] - rocknrollcrazy - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
[] - Cam - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM