This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you find peace after an argument with someone?
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM

..You do not know this gal at all and yet are arguing over whatever, which in fact is not about her at all..It is senseless to waste ones time on meaningless things such as this..The first time she mentioned anything, you should have just ignored it and/or let it go, but you could/did not for some reason..I think you are probably right with the pride thing and as most people know, "Pride comes before a fall", and I've yet to see this not come true for people..Instead of concerning yourself about her and whatever was said, why not concern yourself with working on ways to humble yourself and becoming a better person..There are always things we can learn from others if/when we are open to it, and this may just be the lesson you need to have that will better you as a person, in terms of morals, principles and beliefs, and especially humility..There is not anyone who is better than anyone else, and this gal is definitely not inferior to you or anyone else..Her behaviour may need to be adjusted, but that is her issue just as pride may be yours to deal with..Allowing her to leave you feeling the way you do means she has power/control over you or you have given her your personal power/control..You are reacting instead of dealing, and it may be that you are like this with others as well, needing to have the last word..I would not concern myself over her by any means and would consider some introspection for yourself, dealing with pride and how to communicate better with others..I had a huge issue with pride myself for many years when I was younger, and after a great deal of heartache and scars, I found out the hard way that it never, ever pays off..I would not wait to long to deal with this..Don't carry all this negative resentment and anger around for to long because it can and will cause us to become sick in every way...Take care..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lydia - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - anna - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - Julia - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - Betty M - 11-09-2012 07:57 PM
[] - stuff and things - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - No Real Help - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - petitevoyage526 - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM