This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I wrong for not wanting my fiance to be facebook friends with his ex?
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM

Yup you are absoloutely wrong, the fact that he is staying with you and being there for you even though ure pregnant shows how much he loves you and how much he cares for you. As far as his ex is concernd they are no more than friends and maybe just facebook friends, u need to give him some space he is nt gna cheat on u or leave u. Maybe he is stressed and tensed and needs FRIENDS to talk to. Get one thing straight there r somethings people can share wid frnds & nd nt lovers and his ex might be the person wid whom he is sharing things with. I trust and believe that he loves u and only u. You shud strt hvng faith in him and stop believing in stupid social networking websites. Hope evrything will be great between the bth of you and ure gna have a wonderful baby.Cheers & All the best.
PS: Im in a relationship and at times i call my ex fr advice in my new realn. Yet I love my current GF mre than my EX, but my ex was a good frnd of mine at some pt of my life so in a way even she knows me very well so i keep takin advice frm her and she guides me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emily - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - perfectvelvet - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - neo - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - KatZee - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - Rocker Rob - 11-09-2012 07:57 PM