This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I wrong for not wanting my fiance to be facebook friends with his ex?
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM

Yeah you are. Just because you are his fiance and you are expecting a baby does not give you the right to control him and tell him who he can and can't be friends with on facebook. It's FB for Christ's sake. Yeah, you're pregnant, but you're able to control yourself. All he said was hello. She was once an important part of his life.You can't just control him, tell him to delete her and pretend she wasn't. They're no longer together. He asked YOU to marry him. Not her.

Basically you're showing him your true personality and how you're going to act when he does marry you. You're not putting your best foot forward here.You're showing him you're controlling, manipulative, extremely insecure, jealous, irrational, and unable to control your actions. None of these things are good.

Your insecurities are your own. I suggest you really acknowledge them and work on fixing them. You don't own him. You never will.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emily - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - perfectvelvet - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - neo - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
[] - KatZee - 11-09-2012 07:57 PM
[] - Rocker Rob - 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM