This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the most creative tweet you can think of, to help my daughter win this contest?
11-09-2012, 09:55 PM
What is the most creative tweet you can think of, to help my daughter win this contest?
Her school is having this competition where parents can tweet once a day, and by the end of the month, the parent with the most creative tweets wins the grand prize for their child.

The grand prize is to have a homestay (and classroom based language study) in Tarifa, Spain for 1 month. I'm new to twitter, and can't think of creative ways to show that my daughter is the perfect candidate. She's been taking Spanish her whole life at school, she loves to travel and experience new cultures, and she's a nice, well-rounded, responsible person. But when I say it that way, it's quite boring. The tweets have to POP to win.

So I was wondering if you have any ideas.. feel free to post more than one, as I'll have to post 1 tweet each day, for the rest of this month (17 tweets), to maximize my chances. I'll be so grateful if you can help! My daughter really deserves this, as we can't afford such a trip otherwise.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is the most creative tweet you can think of, to help my daughter win this contest? - Kate - 11-09-2012 09:55 PM
[] - David - 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM
[] - Tumbit - 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM