This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get a life?
11-09-2012, 10:02 PM
How can I get a life?
I feel like my life is boring because my dad is always in the way of things. You can't do sports because____. You can't hang out with your friends because _____. NO, you cannot use facebook or aim or even youtube. Pull up your grades. He totally ignores all my good grades and subjects I improve on and hammers down on the bad ones. Your NEVER going to get into a good college...BLAH BLAH BLAH. I don't ever seem to go anywhere exciting over the weekends unless people invite me, and I feel like I am missing out on life. Also my mom is better about handling this than my dad in my opinion.That is one reason why I love camp so much it is one month long and tons of fun, where I don't get so bored. I would like to have some suggestions as to what to do about it? Suggestions as to how to enjoy my life and not feel so isolated?
yeah I dont think its a communication problem, but he just is so contrary and says no a lot. He wont even take me out of the house himself to go to lunch or movies or mall or anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get a life? - mochalatteyy33 - 11-09-2012 10:02 PM
[] - *Frans - 11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
[] - phangedphluff - 11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
[] - fireball226 - 11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
[] - Tray Augustus - 11-09-2012, 10:11 PM