This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the advantages to using social networking websites?
11-09-2012, 10:36 PM

You have the ability to catch up with people you have lost contact with over the years. I have met up with so many people i've lost contact with.

That being said, you remain in contact with others that you probably would have lost. Graduating from highschool is a perfect example. You all move on, but places like Facebook keep you in touch.

I find, its also helpful for making new friends and meeting new people all around the world, and with things like applications or games - it makes it even easier to find people with similar interests.

You can promote your business easier, or even start one. voice a cause in a "group" or share pictures with family members and friends on the other side of the country.

One of the features I like the most, is that sometimes I wonder how so and so is doing, although i don't really talk to them. I can just head on their facebook profile and see "oh hey--- so and so just had a baby" and type congrats. or see "oh no, so and so just lost their mother" and write a note of sympathy. Great for birthdays too!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - kevin m - 11-09-2012, 10:36 PM
[] - Laura S - 11-09-2012, 10:36 PM
[] - sourcherry119 - 11-09-2012 10:36 PM
[] - vincent v - 11-09-2012, 10:36 PM