This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the chances of my parents finding out if I make a facebook without them knowing?
11-10-2012, 01:40 AM

You seem very mature to me. You type grammatically and use proper punctuation and spelling!

If you use all the privacy settings on your new FB account, the only way your parents could find out is if they spy on your computer history. Most parents don't do that but if yours are that overprotective they might. Also, and this is a no-brainer, don't accept friend requests from your parents or other adult friends and relatives!

Also, can you help me with something? I have a video on YouTube and I need thumbs up to win my way into a music festival: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-13jZyJerF8 Please click thumbs up for me!

Also, I think the first answerer brings up another valid concern. You should make a new email to start your account. One that your parents don't know about so they can't check it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jim - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM
[] - Ariel - 11-10-2012, 01:40 AM
[] - Julia Beazley - 11-10-2012, 01:40 AM
[] - Crazy Advice - 11-10-2012, 01:40 AM
[] - Izy Guy - 11-10-2012, 01:40 AM