This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cut my wrists please read all?
11-10-2012, 01:44 AM

This is impossible to read. You are 13 and don't understand how to write in paragraphs???????

First, get off Facebook, twitter, etc. close your account. There is absolutely nothing good coming frame those based on your post. It is way too easy to bully in those anonymous portals.

It sounds like you need new friends! Find some neighbors that attend a good Christian church and ask if you can attend with them.

Talk to your school counselor about the bullying and about your situation at home. You need professional counseling and advise.

If I were your parents, I'd probably pull you out of that shool and help you to make a fresh start in a new school. I'd also take you to weekly counseling sessions to help you deal with ll this. I'd also try to get you really plugged in at church and help you to find peers and mentors that are supportive, not destructive. You also need to be on medication to help with the clinical depression. In short, if your parents will not step up to the plate and do their job, then you need to get your school counselor involved so you can get the resources and help you need. Feel free to print this out and give it to your parents.

If your parents are hitting you, you need to go to your school counselor and get them to intervene. This is very serious and can escalate. I can't image hitting my children. I have spanked them when they were very young, but there is no excuse for hitting a 13 year old child.

As far as you, why do you think,that mutilating your body is going to make life better? You are angry and hurting, so you scar and injure yourself? How does tht make sense?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I cut my wrists please read all? - Brandi - 11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
[] - Amaretta - 11-10-2012, 01:44 AM
[] - Rick B - 11-10-2012 01:44 AM
[] - Bh - 11-10-2012, 01:44 AM