This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cut my wrists please read all?
11-10-2012, 01:44 AM

I think your parents have fallen down on the job here. At the age of 13, you are too young to be having boyfriends because you clearly can't handle all the emotion and the drama. You might be able to shrug it off at 16 or 17, but 13 is a more fragile age and you just can't handle it. You also need to get off Facebook since Facebook is the source of so much of your misery. (Your parents need to make you close your account for a year or so.) If you aren't willing to give up Facebook and all the drama, then you should at least block ANYONE who is saying negative things about you. And then you don't go to their Facebook page, either. If someone tells you, "_______ is saying bad things about you on her Facebook page," then you just respond by saying, "I don't read her page and I don't deal with her." Just make it clear that you are not going to allow them to hurt you anymore. The real question is why are you hurting yourself now? Haven't they hurt you enough without you carving yourself up like a Thanksgiving turkey? There's no point in you inflicting more pain on yourself. Also, talk to your mom about your dad. He shouldn't be slapping you hard enough to cause headaches (or concussions) and he shouldn't be yelling at you about volleyball. He's acting like an attack dog and your mom needs to put a leash on him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I cut my wrists please read all? - Brandi - 11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
[] - Amaretta - 11-10-2012 01:44 AM
[] - Rick B - 11-10-2012, 01:44 AM
[] - Bh - 11-10-2012, 01:44 AM