This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how long will sony take to sort out the error 80710A06?
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

I hate it when people copy and paste an answer and don't give the source to where they got it from...

Anyhoo!
Simple answer is, no-one knows...
It could be back on later today or it could be off until monday or tuesday as a worst case scenario.

If this has been caused by a cyber attack by a hacking group, it's been timed to coincide with the long easter weekend, millions of people that are off work/school/college would be wanting to play online this weekend and now can't because of some low-life hackers that aren't happy with Sony. These people, for some reason, think that stopping the users of PSN getting online will prove a point that they are in the right and Sony are in the wrong...
WTF?
Right now, i would love to put all ps3 hackers and modders in a room with a tiger and lock the door.
They have no right to mess about with my gaming experience.

I hope Sony can get this fixed quick, i'm a grown man, with a job and a house and a girlfriend with all the stresses of everyday life. I need to play CoD to relive the stresses, i need my FIFA11 to chill out and get my football fix.

What i suggest you do, is get a Twitter account and follow @PlayStationEU
http://twitter.com/#!/PlayStationEU
Really is an excellent way to keep updated on what's happening.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Wilder - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM
[] - Torbjørn Skjåk - 11-18-2012, 01:10 PM