This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know i'm straight but can't stop being paranoid i'm les?
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM

sigh. species are species. species have genders. all species have genders besides those which are entirely hermaphrodite or those that reproduce asexually. please don't listen to someone who's giving advice regarding psychology who doesn't even know this. i'm just sayin'.
aaaanywaaayy, i usually do think that whole homosexuality-related OCD thing is complete bullshit, but in your case since your reasons for being paranoid are so bizarre and not even related to finding women attractive that it's possible. buuttt, if you're joking around with your friends about calling people gay, sorry but you're just very immature about this situation in the first place. grow up, accept people for who they are regardless of sexuality and you won't find a reason to joke about them being gay or anything like that, then you since you won't see anything wrong with it, it won't be the end of the world for you to be gay, so you can stop being paranoid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Matthew D - 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - Omer - 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - Bazinga - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM
[] - Joshua D - 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - Teddy Barrett - 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - Expertskate926 - 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM